Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Let's hope I've matured.

I dug back in the archives of my college blog and found the song I mentioned yesterday. Here's a link to the original post:

What I had not previously put together, somehow, was that I wrote it exactly one week after I kinda-sorta-maybe broke somebody's heart. And there I went, writing some campy, tacky song about being alone on Valentine's Day. I can imagine what the guy must have thought if he read my blog back then-- "You dumb broad, you're the one who broke things off with me, and now you're whining about not getting flowers for Valentine's Day. You are a real catch."
I was the Queen of Tact in 2005. *sigh*

So with that flagrant breach of discretion in mind, I think I'll dedicate the rest of my Singles Awareness Week energy to finding fun and happy Valentine-y things to enjoy on Das Internets.

To start with:





1 comment:

mcali1981 said...

I SO remember that V-day hit! I liked it. ;) Ha ha <3