Friday, June 27, 2008

Things that get said to me a lot


  • "Well, at least you're honest."
  • "Wow, Andrea. Tell us how you really feel."
  • "Nerd."
  • "Oh no, you're one of those people, aren't you?" (in reference to a variety of things, ranging from my religious preferences to my love for ER reruns)
  • "Okay, but, like... what do you do?"
  • "You've never seen The Goonies!?!??!?"
  • "No, you've got it wrong again. Erysipelas is caused by S. pyogenes, and Erysipeloid is caused by E. rhusiopathiae."

Just kidding about that last one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I mean, I've never seen Star Wars, so I get the idea, but . . .

You've never seen The Goonies!?!??!? Don't see it now, though. You'd think it was soooo lame.

Beth said...

So, I clicked on the picture of you in your biological-hero-outfit, and to my dismay, I couldn't view it any larger! I want to see what you look like as biohazard woman :)